We all did it as children... bashing on tin cans and saucepans to create a deafening racket. Believe it or not, some grown adults do this for a living. Funny thing is, it's highly entertaining. Imagine getting paid to use boots, garbage, brooms, plumbing tools and bins to bash out funky and dance-inducing beats.
The eight performers in the West End's spectacle 'Stomp' do just that. There's no talking, just movement, rhythm, percussion mastery, dance and comedy. This hugely popular night of broomstick bashing, surface-tapping fun will make you want to give up your day job.
- 690 Performances
- 34792 Tickets
- Lowest price - £17.42 on 30 Jan
- Most available - 123 on 13 Feb
- -- Showing all venues --
- Ambassadors Theatre, West Street, London, London, WC2H 9ND
- August Wilson Theatre-NY, 245 W 52nd St, New York, NY, 10019
- Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts, 2100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd # A, Ventura, CA, 91362
- Granada Theatre - CA, Santa Barbara, Ca, Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
- National Theatre - DC, 1321 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, 20004
- New Ambassadors Theatre, West Street, Westminster, London, Greater London, WC2H 9ND
- Stranahan Theatre, 4645 Heatherdowns Blvd # 2, Toledo, OH , 43614