Position: Web Designer
Department: Product Development
Reports To: Head of Product
Location: London, UK
As the in house designer you will be responsible for taking the
lead on the development of all in house design projects and act as
a brand ambassador across all channels - online, mobile, email,
print and other promotional materials.
- Responsible for working with the product team to deliver
designs for all projects on time and in line with brand
- Responsible for working with the marketing team to deliver
creative to support marketing initiatives and campaigns (e.g.
Promotional banners, Partner collateral)
- Responsible for the design and production of all company
graphic designs including online and offline creative
- Create specific layout graphics and interface design for the
Seatwave website, mobile and iPhone app.
- Create graphics for partner sites, newsletters, presentations,
banners, corporate ID production & development, letterheads,
brochures, posters, business cards, and other marketing
- Participate in usability testing before product release
- Take ownership and development of seatwave brand
- Photography manipulation and editing.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Design or Media based Honours Degree
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an online e-commerce
environment. Mobile and app experience a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash and
- A great understanding of user experience best practices
- Ability to adhere to a branding style specifications
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with limited
oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- Self starter with experience of working towards tight
deadlines. Must have excellent organization and prioritisation
skills and be to plan, decide and deliver on agreed tasks.
We do not accept job applications from third
parties - if you are a recruiter, please read this