Position: Senior Web Developer
Reports To: Development Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Location: London, UK
Working within the technology team, you will be responsible for
the development of the company's range of e-Commerce websites,
mobile applications and its ticket trading platform.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work for
an award-winning and innovative e-commerce company working with
some of the latest web, mobile and API technologies.
- C# Application development using Service Layer/Repository
- Web development using ASP.NET MVC3 with Razor
- Database development with emphasis on optimised TSQL
- A minimum of 4 years' experience of C# application development
in a commercial environment
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of ASP.Net MVC
- A minimum of 4 years' experience of TSQL.
- 1-2 years' developing high-traffic e-commerce sites.
- Client-side skills comprising JQuery / CSS / HTML5
- Experience of developing web APIs particularly using WCF
- Experience of consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience of ASP.Net Web forms
- Performance Optimisation
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- None - all that matters is that you are smart, enthusiastic,
can use your initiative and obviously have the coding skills we
- The ability to work in an exciting, fast paced environment with
short development cycles. The atmosphere is informal, and using
your initiative and the quality of your work is what counts.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating which position you are
applying for, how exactly you meet the required or desired aspects
of the job & what skills you think you bring to seatwave.
We do not accept job applications from third
parties - if you are a recruiter, please read this