Position: Regional Sales Internship -
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Head of Account Management
Location: London, UK
Europe's leading ticket marketing platform allows fans to buy
and sell tickets for concerts, theatre, sports and just about any
other live event. They are looking for an intern!
The company operates in 12 markets and offers over 6 million
event tickets for sale at any one time - it was created by a group
of people who believe that getting tickets for the events you love
should be easy and safe. Seatwave have built a brand that is
completely dedicated to the fan, giving them access to a huge range
of event tickets, content that inspires and endless opportunities
to express their passion. Most importantly, they give fans a
guarantee, it's called Ticket Integrity™. This guarantees that
every buyer gets the ticket they have purchased or they get a full
refund, as simple as that.
Tasks interns should expect to learn about and undertake would
- You will learn how to achieve gross merchandise volume and
contribution targets for the Dutch - Belgian region.
- Learning from the members of the marketing and sales teams you
will create and deploy the regional strategy - which will include,
but not be limited to, the following activities:
- Learning how to define a monthly and quarterly regional
- How to ensure that the region has the largest supply within the
- Sourcing new supply by developing partnerships with new power
and consumer sellers.
- Learning how to maximise current supply through effective
account management of existing relationships.
What Kind of Intern Are We Looking For?
The most suitable intern for this position would be the
- You are a graduate with a numerate degree or Marketing /
Business / Management related degree.
- You must be highly academic, with a 2.1 or above.
- You have great communication skills and you are proactive in
- You are a fluent Dutch or French speaker.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy!
We do not accept job applications from third
parties - if you are a recruiter, please read this