Do you become overwhelmed with excitement when your favourite
band walks on stage and you're there, right in the midst of the
action? Do you live and breathe every kick and save at the end of a
nail-biting, watch-through-your-hands penalty shoot-out? Do
you immerse yourself in the history, tradition and ambience of a
hard-fought five-day test match?
Are you a young, hungry development junkie who loves building
products and tools to engage with other equally passionate event
goers? If so, Seatwave may have been created just for
Seatwave is changing the way fans get access to great gigs,
shows, festivals, matches, tournaments and events across Europe and
the world. Our team and company value transparency, fairness and
innovation, and we are looking for a Junior Web Developer who can
join us to put fans at the centre of live entertainment.
If you're still reading and you have the skills and experiences
listed below, this may be fate. Behind Seatwave are a
passionate group of people who are fighting the corner of fans
while building a world-class ticket marketplace.
Position: Junior Web Developer
Reports To: Development Manager
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Working within the technology team, you will be responsible for
development of the company's range of e-commerce websites, mobile
applications and its ticket trading platform.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work for
an award-winning and innovative e-commerce company working
with some of the latest web, mobile and API technologies.
- C# Application development using Service Layer/Repository
- Web development using ASP.NET MVC3 with Razor
- Database development with emphasis on optimised TSQL
- Around 2 years' experience of C# application development in a
- 1 to 2 years' e-commerce experience
- 18 months to 2 years' experience of TSQL
- Practical experience of ASP.Net MVC (having actually worked
with MVC on a couple of projects)
- Excellent communication skills
- Being comfortable working in an exciting but fast-paced
and relatively unstructured environment with short development
cycles (the atmosphere is informal, and using your initiative and
the quality of your work is what counts)
- The ability to think on your feet
- Experience of developing/consuming Web API technologies
- Experience of ASP.Net Web forms
None - all that matters is that you are bright,
enthusiastic, can use your initiative and obviously have the coding
skills we need.
To apply, please click on email@example.com to send your
CV clearly indicating which post you are applying for and how
exactly you meet the required or desired aspects of the job
together with details of your current salary.
Seatwave is an equal opportunity employer.