Do you become overwhelmed with excitement when your favourite
band walks on-stage and you're there, right in the midst of the
action? Do you live and breath every kick and save at the end of a
nail biting, watch through your hands, penalty shoot out? Do
you immerse yourself in the history, tradition and ambience of a
hard fought five day test match?
Are you a bright, passionate individual who loves building world
class teams and supporting others to achieve greatness If so,
Seatwave may have been created just for you.
seatwave is changing the way fans get access to great gigs,
shows, festivals, matches, tournaments and events across Europe and
the world. Our team and company value transparency, fairness and
innovation and we are looking for a HR & facilities Manager who
can join us to put fans at the centre of live entertainment.
If you're still reading and you have the skills and experiences
listed below - this may be fate. Behind seatwave are a
passionate group of people who are fighting the corner of fans
while building a ticket world-class ticket
Position: HR and Facilities Manager
Department: Finance & Admin
Salary: £28k - 32k (based on 3 days/week)
Location: London, UK
Core Function: Help us sell great times to
Seatwave is Europe's leading marketplace for live event
tickets and we need an active do-er to help us build and grow a
culture that reflects our values: transparent, fair and
innovative. We know we cannot be transparent, fair and
innovative with our customers unless we are first within our
team. That's where you come in. We need a cultural
representative who can coalesce the goodwill and intentions of the
team into a vibrant culture that supports our business
mission. We need a leader who can take ownership for
comprehensive HR as well as leading on the administrative running's
of our offices in London, North Greenwich and Barcelona. The
wonderful person who takes on this challenge will be a leader, a
smart strategist who also loves the do-ing required in growing
The HR and Facilities Manager supports the people management
functions that underpin the business culture. Seatwave has an
employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality,
continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance
- Provide current and prospective employees with information
about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages,
opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive
attitude toward organizational objectives.
Manage absence, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- In conjunction with the General Counsel, ensure all company
policies and procedures are up to date in line with current
employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require
- Provide guidance on development for managers and their
- Implement training and development agenda; identify areas that
need attention and improvement
- Take overall responsibility for recruitment activity and
- Handle complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR
and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making
- Managing HR budgets
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning
personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance
appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary
- Manage Receptionist, Cleaner and cleaning contractors
- Superb communication skills honed in business
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and
active team member
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the
bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of
people management and development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other
relevant HR projects
- Strong understanding of employment law
- University degree or equivalent
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage the
requirements of a rapid growth start up business.
Interested candidates may apply below:
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and only those
selected for interview will be contacted.
Seatwave is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Seatwave.