Position: Head of Product
Reports to: MD of E-Commerce
Salary: Competitive package based on
Seatwave is Europe's leading ticket marketplace as well as one
of its fastest-growing start-ups.
Seatwave was launched in 2007 to solve two big problems for fans
of live events. The first was the amount of fake tickets and
uncertainty in the market: fans weren't sure they'd get what they
paid for, let alone anything at all. The second was that there was
also no central price mechanism to let fans know what the 'market
price' was for the tickets they wanted to buy.
If you'd like to join us on our mission of building the biggest,
most trusted and most inspiring marketplace for live event tickets
then you've come to the right place.
The Head of Product will own the prioritization and execution of
the product roadmap and will be responsible for delivering key
conversion, revenue and profit targets. The Head of Product will
inspire and mentor a team of product managers and designer and will
own the product development strategy for seatwave products across
all channels. This includes 12 localized websites, mobile sites,
mobile app, seller tools, and a portfolio of APIs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead, develop and inspire a team of product managers and a
designer to build innovative and effective consumer features and
- Drive the product roadmap by gathering key feature requests and
business cases from stakeholders across the organization. Identify
gaps in product portfolio and closely monitor competitive
- Identify new revenue streams and build business cases based on
analytics and market research to grow the business.
- Establish KPIs and tracking for all products and optimize web
and mobile performance to achieve conversion targets via A/B and
- Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to
senior management team.
- Drive product specifications by translating customer
requirements into customer use cases and stories.
- Work closely with the development team to reduce technical debt
and improve site performance.
- Liase with key API partners and sellers to gather customer
feedback for all products.
- Minimum of 7 years of product management experience in a
leading consumer-facing e-commerce business. Minimum of 4 years
- Proven ability to build teams and lead organizations in a rapid
- Prior experience working in an agile software development
environment and bringing mobile and web products to market.
- Passionate about cutting edge Web, APIs, and mobile
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment and manage
multiple complex interdependent projects in parallel.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to
validate results with data.
- Customer-focused approach to your work with the ability to
affect results-based solutions on budget and within timelines.
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate across all
levels in the organization.
- A passionate interest in the live entertainment industry.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating which position you are
applying for, how exactly you meet the required or desired aspects
of the job & what skills you think you bring to seatwave.
We do not accept job applications from third
parties - if you are a recruiter, please read this